Tell Me A Story – A Story About You
Sermon discussion on Galatians 3: 23 – 28 by Rev. Steven McClelland. Discussion notes below. Check out the Offertory by Rasaan Bourke & the Choir – Amen Siakudumisa.
SERMON DISCUSSION – On Galatians 3: 23 – 28.
Partner with one person who you really don’t know…
Play movement music
Spend 1 to 2 minutes on each question with each other:
- Who is the person closest to you?
- Where would you like to travel to?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- 2 Joys and blessings in your life?
- 2 concerns, worries, struggles current in your life?
- Now pray with the person you’ve just shared with. Hold hands while you pray with each other.